Where are you at with your super?

Changing jobs

We understand that life is all about change. So if you move to another job you can take your Club Super membership with you – even if you leave the hospitality industry.1

To have your new employer contribute to Club Super, simply download the Choice of Super Fund (nomination form), fill in your details and give it to your new employer. Your new employer can then pay your super contributions into your Club Super account.

1Most employees now have the right to choose their super fund. For more information, visit the MoneySmart website.