Club Super is the Queensland Industry Super Fund designed specifically for employees in the sporting and recreational clubs and associated industries and is run only to benefit members.
Benefits of being a Club Super member include:
- Personalised service;
- Access to personal financial advice through Club Super Financial Planning1;
- Competitive investment returns;
- A range of investment options to suit your needs; and
- Insurance when you need it most – including Income Protection (IP) and Death and Total and Permanent Disablement (D&TPD) insurance.
To be eligible to join Club Super, you must either be working for a Club Super registered employer or be the spouse of a current member.
It's easy to become a Club Super member - just follow the steps below.
Join via online registration
Simply read the Club Super Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Financial Services Guide (FSG) and complete the online Member Application Form.
Please ensure that you have your Tax File Number (TFN) and the Club Super Employer Number from your employer before proceeding to join online.
Download a copy of the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or contact Club Super for a copy on 1300 369 330.
Read through the information in the Club Super Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) carefully and complete the Membership Application form at the back of this document.
Please note the following when completing this form:
- Complete the Member Details section
- Complete the Employer Details section
- Provide your Tax File Number (TFN) to avoid paying more tax than necessary
- Tick the Member Online box for secure internet access
- Customise your insurance
- Nominate your preferred beneficiary(s)
- Choose your preferred investment option(s).
Sign and date your Membership Application form.
Please return completed Membership Application form via Australia Post, fax or email.
PO Box 10726
Brisbane Adelaide Street
(07) 3236 0555
1 YourSuperFuture and Club Super Financial Planning advice are provided by My Super Future Pty Ltd (ABN 38 122 977 888) Australian Financial Services Licensee (AFSL no. 411440) and are authorised to provide personal financial advice. The Trustee Club Super Pty Ltd (ABN 12 737 334 298) is not responsible for, and does not accept liability for the products or services or actions of My Super Future Pty Ltd. You should use your own judgement before taking up any product or service offered by My Super Future Pty Ltd. Fees may be charged for the provision of personal advice. All fees will be explained to you in detail prior to any advice being given and there are no ongoing commissions as our planners work on a fee-for-service basis.