At Club Super, we make super, simple. Our aim is to make super easier for your organisation and your staff.
As an employer you will benefit from:
- our experienced Client Services Managers who can visit your workplace and assist you face-to-face;
- an efficient and experienced administration team;
- the use of a clearing house facility to simplify your contribution payments and reduce paperwork;
- a quick, easy and free Employer Online system for paying your contributions; and
- an easy online sign-up process for your staff.
Joining Club Super as an employer
Joining Club Super as a registered employer is a simple process.
This form is located at the back of the Employer Handbook. It’s important to keep a copy of the completed form for your records. While completion of the application form is not mandatory, it is preferred so that Club Super can contact you easily if required. Becoming a registered employer is also one of the criteria to qualify for free use of our clearing house.
Available methods of payment depend on your contribution method:
- Direct Debit; and
- Electronic Funds Transfer.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd. ABN 69 079 137 518
For more information on joining Club Super as a registered employer, please call our Customer Contact Centre on 1300 369 330.