Web Design Brisbane :: (zero)seven
Pay all of your employee's super to one place
As part of the Federal Government's SuperStream initiative, employers need to streamline the way they process superannuation payments for employees. One way you can do this is by using a clearing house.
Club Super has an arrangement to use QuickSuper, which is a one-stop shop that lets you make all your superannuation payments to one place. Employers who qualify to use the clearing house service will be able to make all their superannuation contributions for all their employees in one easy step.
You are eligible to use this free service if you:
• are a registered employer in Club Super;
• have selected Club Super as your default employer super fund;
• have a minimum of 50% of your total employees contributing to Club Super; and
• agree to QuickSuper's terms and conditions.
If you don't currently meet this criteria, but would still like to use our clearing house facility, please contact our Client Services Managers who will work with you to develop a successful outcome for your business.
For more information please download and read the Clearing House Fact Sheet from the 'Resources' section on this page.
How do I get started?
Contact us on 1300 369 330 or email our dedicated clearing house email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Club Super Clearing House Fact Sheet Download Now