Where are you at with your super?

  • Home
  • Making a complaint

Making a complaint

If you are not happy with any aspect of your contact with Club Super and wish to make a complaint, you should contact the call centre on 1300 369 330 or via email at info@clubsuper.com.au or lodge a complaint in writing to:

The Complaints Officer
PO Box 10726
Brisbane Adelaide Street QLD 4000
Ph: 1300 369 330
Complaints can also be made in person at the Club Super administration office.

Club Super will address your concerns and try to quickly resolve them. The Trustee aims to resolve all complaints as soon as possible, but no longer than 90 days from the date of receipt.

If you are dissatisfied with our handling of your complaint or the Trustee's decision or if the complaint is not resolved within 90 days, you may contact the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal (SCT). The SCT will only consider your complaint once you have exhausted our internal complaint resolution procedures.

Superannuation Complaints Tribunal (SCT)

The SCT is an independent body set up by the Federal Government to assist members or their beneficiaries to resolve certain types of complaints with fund trustees.

The SCT can only consider complaints about the decisions and conduct of the trustees of most superannuation funds, the conduct and decisions of people acting on behalf of the Trustee and the decision of insurers in relation to insurance benefits provided under superannuation funds. The complaint must be in relation to a Trustee decision or conduct that you believe is, or was, unfair or unreasonable. The SCT may be able to assist you to resolve your complaint, but only if you and the Fund have first made a genuine effort to resolve the dispute through the Fund's own complaint process. If the SCT accepts your complaint, it will attempt to resolve the matter initially through conciliation, which involves assisting you and the Fund to come to a mutual agreement. If conciliation is unsuccessful, the complaint is referred to the SCT for a determination, which is binding on all parties. You can contact the SCT as follows:

Superannuation Complaints Tribunal
Locked Bag 3060
Melbourne Vic 3001
Phone 1300 884 114 (cost of local call)
Fax: (03) 8635 5588
Email: info@sct.gov.au
Website: www.sct.gov.au

If you have any questions or complaints about IFAA or the general advice provided by the Trustee or its Directors under IFAA's license, you can contact us on the details below.

IFAA is committed to providing the speedy and efficient resolution of complaints. IFAA will address your concerns and try to resolve them quickly and fairly. IFAA aims to resolve any complaints as soon as possible, but no longer than 45 days from the date of receipt. If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint through IFAA's internal complaints process, you may then contact the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). FOS is an independent body that has been established to provide free advice and assistance to consumers to help them in resolving complaints relating to members of the financial services industry. You can contact FOS on 1300 780 808 (for the cost of a local call); further information can also be obtained from their website; http://www.fos.org.au/

PO Box 10654
Brisbane Adelaide Street QLD 4000
Ph: (07) 3238 1200