Web Design Brisbane :: (zero)seven
Consolidate your Super
Do you have lost super? Do you have multiple super accounts?
Club Super has an online tool that can help you search for your lost super (including any amounts held by the Australian Taxation Office) as well as identify any other super accounts you may hold in other funds. Within the tool, you can also initiate straight through online consolidation into your Club Super account. The more super funds you are in, the more fees you may pay and the harder it is to keep track of your super.
You can do something about it, by taking one of the following 2 options:
1. Use the online tool, available in Member Online, to search for and consolidate your other accounts within Club Super.
2. If you already know your other super fund's details, then you may simply wish to print and complete our Member Rollover Authorisation form located in the 'Resources' section on this page.
Before transferring your superannuation benefits from your previous superannuation fund(s) to your Club Super account, we recommend asking your previous superannuation fund for all information about your benefits in that fund (including transfer, exit, or other fees, insurance cover and amounts and the available investment options) that you need to understand the effects of transferring those benefits.
Your privacy is important to us
- Rollover Authorisation Form Download Now
- Members Overview
- Superannuation Account
- Club Income Streams
- YourSuperFuture Advice Tool
- Club MySuper Dashboard
- Investment Options
- Investment Performance
- About Member Online
- Let's get Super organised
- Women and Superannuation
- Grow Your Super
- Consolidate your Super
- Choice of fund for Members
- Financial Planning
- Acorns: Invest the Change
- Temporary residents
- Go Paperless
- New super rules from 1 July 2017
- Federal Budget Changes 2017