Web Design Brisbane :: (zero)seven
Club Super offers an Account Based Pension which is designed to provide a regular income for your retirement.
Account Based Pensions are investments that give retirees and those nearing retirement, but at least age 55, regular superannuation benefit payments as income.
The Club Super Account Based Pension offers you:
- Flexibility - You can choose how much and how frequently your pension is paid and if by cheque or direct debit to your bank account.
- Tax-free - Investment earnings are tax free, plus pension payments are tax free from age 60.
- Access to your savings - As a lump sum in the Post-Retirement Pension option.
- Choice of investment options:
So, whether you are still working and want access to your superannuation benefits to supplement your income, or you have fully retired and want an income during retirement, Club Super has superannuation pension options to suit you.
Download the Club Super Account Based Pension Handbook for further information.
Please note that Temporary Residents are not eligible to commence a Pre-Retirement or Post-Retirement Account Based Pension.
- Club Super Account Based Pension Handbook
- Members Overview
- Superannuation Account
- Club Pension
- Investment Choice
- Crediting Rates
- About Member Online
- Grow Your Super
- Consolidate your Super
- My Benefits - including discount insurance offers
- Choice of fund for Members
- Financial Planning
- Better value banking with ME Bank
- Temporary residents
- Member Forms